All current job offers are published here: https://ibb.edu.pl/en/career/
Other important information:
- visa: if you need a visa to enter Poland, please read about the visa procedures here: https://welcome.ibb.edu.pl/before-coming/visa/
- accommodation at the IBB hotel – for the first 3 months of your stay, accommodation is available in IBB guest rooms: https://ibb.edu.pl/en/hotel-and-conference-rooms/guest-rooms/. Please check availability before you arrive. Confirmation of reservation is required;
- health insurance – in addition to private health insurance which is required for your visa, IBB PAS employees with employment contracts are covered by the public insurance with NFZ (National Health Fund). The employee is enrolled for insurance at the beginning of his/her contract.
- legalisation of stay in Poland:If you come from an EU or EFTA Member State and your stay in Poland will last longer than 90 days, you should register your stay at the Mazowieckie Voivodeship Office (within 3 months of your arrival in Poland).
If you are from outside the EU or EFTA, you should apply for a temporary residence card at the Mazowieckie Voivodeship Office before your visa expires.
You can find out more about the procedures for legalizing your stay here: https://welcome.ibb.edu.pl/at-site/legalisation-of-stay-in-poland/
What IBB does not cover:
- travel costs,
- visa costs,
- payments for accommodation (rent),
- payments for translating your personal documents,
- costs of a temporarty residence permit,
- payments for local transportation.
To find out more about the legal conditions of employment in Poland, please visit one of the websites below:
- Networking tool supporting researchers’ mobility and relocation to Poland: EURAXESS Poland
- Employment in Poland: regulations, working time, payroll, taxes, benefits etc.: