SIM Card

You can easily buy a SIM-card at most shops; signing a contract is not obligatory. It is also possible to change your operator without changing your number. If you want to have a contract, and you are not a Polish citizen, you have to get a Polish residence permit first -Karta Pobytu (en. Temporary Residence Card). However, it is a long process. It might take several months to receive your TRC, so in order to have a mobile number in Poland you should buy a prepaid sim card at first. In most mobile phone offices you’ll find an English speaking representative to help you to find the best option for you.

The most popular operators in Poland are: